Chakra is an ancient word that means ‘wheel’ in Sanskrit. The Chakras respond to the energy shifts around us. There are seven main Chakras and they go from the the upper part of our heads to the lower part of our torsos. In that horses are considered to be the most sensitive of all animals, if our chakras are not balanced, the horses will sense it and react accordingly. They can sense changes to the alignments in our bodies, minds, and souls. Our Healing Meditation circles with the horses help to balance us out.
Meditating with horses and spending time in earth’s natural habitat can be healing for our minds, our bodies and our souls. Simply pausing in nature and slowing to the rhythm of the horse can help reduce blood pressure, help release endorphins, and help to calm the body, mind and spirit.
When you attend our Healing Meditation Circles the horses will help guide you in quieting your mind in order to explore your inner knowing, wisdom, and intuition.
At the end of each meditation I ask each participant what emotions or sensations they felt or experienced during the session. Whether they were personally visited by a member of the herd or not, here is what some of what they shared about their experience:
• The experience was very peaceful.
• The experience was relaxing.
• The experience gave calm healing.
• The experience was so energetic.
• The experience was a much needed time and space to go within.
• The experience reduced pain levels.
• The experience meant that everything was and is going to be alright.
• The experience gave me a connection to the horses which empowered me to open my heart.